Sunday, May 1, 2011

What happens when there just isn't anything to say...

This could be my downfall. This could be why there are times I don't write here. I obviously didn't have a topic for yesterday which is why the page remained blank. I don't have one for today either, but felt bad not writing as I promised.

Plan on getting out in the yard again today. Spent a little time in it a few days ago. The back deck needs my attention today. Plan on getting a little spot set up for the garden to go in. See? How boring is my life?

I love working in the yard. I really do, but I am having color issues with it! I don't have any spring blooms. All my green is coming in fine but my floral color comes later in summer. Boo! I need to plant some spring stuff...blah blah blah.

Next...

My brother just called. He is my weekend warrior. Hangs out with me when I am bored. Shampooing the carpet...Raking the backyard. He doesn't care. He is as bored as I am most of the time. HA! He is handi-capable. As long as I have coffee he is happy.

The kids are at a birthday party today. Doesn't happen often that the house is empty. I usually spend that alone time cleaning with nobody walking behind me to mess it up! Love it!

Okay, well if you have never read this blog before I am sure you will never return....so sorry. This is not my normal effort. Please see prior attempts. I am gonna go with I have not had enough coffee....

Maybe I will write before bed later when something meaningful has happened. Or at least when I have had a functional amount of caffeine.

My book at least isn't this horrible. Even I can say that! Have you checked it out yet? Website remember is http://www.justsippy.com
There is big news on the horizon! Can't wait to share that here! Okay...gotta go get the brother so I can start cleaning the deck. Maybe we will grill something! He will love that!

Until next time,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment