Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Other Part of Me

Okay, I just have to share this video. Then I have to go clean my house. Yeah. The dishes! YIKES! They are scaring me today. Normally they just sit there and look stupid but....yeah well, anyway. This is my granddaughter, Natalie. She spent the last few months watching Idol with me and she was definitely a James fan! Then a Casey fan. She would swap back and forth. But the last week, she jumped over to Team Scotty!

This morning she was at breakfast and just started singing. We have no idea what she is singing about in the beginning but in the end, it's pretty clear....Ode To Scotty.

Hope you enjoy the video. It's proof that my life is awesome! I am truly blessed! Enjoy!


Click here to view, like and comment on youtube


Until next time
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment