Friday, March 5, 2010

A First Blog: Just a Few Basics

A description of self? Or a description of blog? I will go with self as blogs will vary.
I may ,as well, in time, but right now, I am very simple.
Mother, daughter, sister, friend. Add to that, granddaughter, niece, aunt, cousin. Add a splash of Grammy and you got me.
Writer, poet, karaoke singer and trivia buff.
Reading, writing, fishing, camping, walking, crafts and being with family and friends.
All in all, I have good hair days and bad, my weight goes up and down 10 pounds at it's own leasure, I tend to smoke too much and probably drink too little. I am writing my first novel. I love coffee to the point of obsession.
I don't believe in friends with benefits, online love, or walmart's self checkout lanes. I do believe in soulmates, destiny and Santa. I believe in God and talk to him frequently.
I will be funny and serious. Intelligent and not. I don't like the word stupid and I'm not dumb so there you have it.
My blog site is for all. I enjoy interaction and thrive for it at times.
This blog will be all of me. All my personalities...all rolled into one! How fun!
Hope it's entertaining. Full of knowledge, insight, humor and friendship.
Nice meeting you.
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment